Employment and Training Placement Services and Support
This services contributes to the Ministry of Pacific People's Lalanga Fou Goals:
- Prosperous Pacific Communities and
- Confident, Thriving and Resilient Pacific Young People
- Pacific people engaged in sustainable employment
- Pacific people participating in training and education
- Pacific people have opportunities to grow in the employment and/or education
What Tupu Aotearoa can help you with:
- Identifying appropriate upskilling and training courses
- Career advice and guidance.
- Job search.
- Support writing your CV and cover letter.
- Preparing for interviews.
- Obtaining a driver's licence.
- Pastoral care and support post-placement.
Who is this for:
- This service is for pacific people who are 15 years of age or over; who are not in employment, education or training.
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident of Aotearoa
- Must be living in Aotearoa
- Needs to be for atleast 31 days of continuous training
- In an NZQA approved training course of Level 1-7
- Needs to be for atleast 31 days of continuous employment
- Can be work experience placement or employment placement
- Funding may be provided to get individuals organised for placement